Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sensory play with ice art

Well we had a nice day outside today so I thought I would do some ice art with the kids. J my son liked when you put salt on the ice and dropped food coloring over it cause it would make cool designs.

Now my daugther on the other hand just wanted to eat the ice.

Materials:
frozen ice....I put water in balloons and let it sit over night
Food coloring...whatever color
Salt
I added some letters for extra play and had some toys as well like shovel, bucket with water and droppers.

Putting the food coloring on the ice.

J putting the salt on the frozen ice....it's funny cause he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.

Using the dropper to put water over the ice.

C eating the ice....all she really liked.

Pretty ice art with the salt and food coloring.




No comments:

Post a Comment