Thursday, February 9, 2012

You color my heart with love.....CRAFT!!

Valentine's Fun
We have been working on several different crafts in and out over the last couple of weeks to get ready to ship out to family. Also, to get ready for our little Valentine's play group party as well. Below I will post some pictures and how to make. Enjoy!!! First craft melted crayons.







 Materials:
 You need crayons, oven muffin pan(Target dollar spot), wood heart(craft store), then scrap paper for heart.
Then making it: I cut the crayons up put on a plate so my son could place in the oven pan, then placed oven to 300 degrees put pan in waited to melt about 5-8 mins., then let it dry, while baking I traced a heart on paper for my toddler to cut the shape for fine motor skills, then he glued it all together. I placed a magnet on the back and added a saying "You color my heart with love" on the top to give as little Valentine's gift to family from my son.





                      My daughter coloring with the heart shaped crayon we made for the craft.



Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment