Friday, September 14, 2012

Counting flower fun in the bath

We have been working on recognizing numbers and counting. The other day I was in Michael's looking for some things and marked on clearance were these Alex garden rub dub foam stickers.

I thought $4.99 was way better than $14.99 so I picked them up, really thinking of using them for my daughter. Great eye/hand coordination for a toddler.

Then "J" wanted to play with them in the tub, so I made a counting game out of it. We put the garden together, then I added numbers above them with a dry erase on the tile(wiped right off), then I would ask him where is the # and he would pick the flower for me.

Was a fun bath.





 As you can see from the pictures above he had a great time playing this game, and the best part about it he was learning!! Love when you can tie learning into FUN.

If you like this idea be sure to check out some of our other learning int he bath things we have done.
Alphabet bath learning and Alphabet scooping to spell .


Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh.. I like these a lot! I put them and a couple other sets on V's amazon wish list. Thanks for the counting idea too! I always love to throw in lessons with play! Good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are fun, if you have a Michael's near you they were on clearence at ours. Cheaper than amazon.

      Delete