Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Canvas Christmas Keepsake footprint

I love all the hand and foot print keepsakes for my kids, so last year I made reindeer ones. I wasn't blogging at the time so I am going to share it with you guys this year.

Materials:
Canvas your choice in size the one I used was 9x9 (my daugthers foot was small then)
Black sharpie marker
Acrylic paints
Googley eyes
Foam paint brush

Tip: I made the lights using a fine tip on the end of a paint brush and just did dots.


 
 





Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and simple! :) Great idea! I too love to gather keepsakes during Christmas and we've just got our advent calendar ready for the year: http://simplymommie.com/2012/11/fun-advent-activities-for-kid-2012.html

    ReplyDelete